Personal Care is one of the main services in Home Health Care industry. It includes assistance with every day activities to help the ones in need and make the elderly life peaceful. Personal care services are related to assistance with dressing, hygiene and incontinence services.
Companionship care is a special service that we offer. It includes the following activities:
- Accompaniment on errands or to doctor appointments,
- Assistance with grocery shopping,
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise,
- Writing letters,
- Playing games,
- Reading aloud,
- Friendly conversation, etc
Being away from home and family is particularly stressful for patients, but it can also be difficult for their family members who are not beside their bed. Our caregivers can plan and arrange a hospital visit, help you with packing, arranging transportation, and make sure your house is safe during your absence. Our home health caregivers can be perfect companions while your loved ones are staying in the hospital. Once you are settled in, your personal caregiver can stay by your side as much as you need – even 24 hours a day.
Transportation services deployed by a fully screened and trained caregiver, to safely get you to and from various destinations in your everyday life.
- Doctors or therapy appointments, including disability assistance throughout the trip
- Hospital or outpatient facility
- Prescriptions pick-up, grocery shopping, and other errands
- Visits with friends, relatives, social and religious functions
- Entertainment events
Our energetic personal care assistants can help in packing, companionship in transportation, luggage, hotel check-in, and more. We’re there with you to make your travels carefree. Don’t let your age or disability keep you from getting around. With our Health Care Services, you can travel to the heart of the content, and leave your worries behind.
Skilled Nursing Care
Our skilled practical and registered nurses will deliver a number of quality healthcare services which include:
- Wound care,
- post-surgical care,
- disease management,
- diabetes management, etc.
Physical Therapy Care
Our physical therapists offer services that include, but are not limited to:
- pain management,
- body mechanics,
- education and training in the use of assistive devices,
- improving range of motion,
- muscle re-education,
- sports rehabilitation therapy,
- flexibility training,
- aquatic (pool) therapy,
- arthritis care,
- back and neck care,
- hand therapy,
- per- and post-surgery care.
The main goal of the speech therapy is to help a patient regain communication skills, so they can easily interact with the environment and express their needs and desires. The therapy also focuses on regaining the ability to eat and swallow without a help of the other people. The advantage of the speech therapy is it can be performed at their home, and every therapy is designed according to patient’s needs. This is especially important for people suffering from dementia or cognitive impairment.
Services help patients to restore their independence and mobility. Our occupational therapists will assist you in:
- Patient re-education,
- home safety,
- engaging in recreational activities,
- patient assessment on energy management and conservation,
- assessment and evaluation of health and basic skills,
- planning and implementation of therapeutic programs,
- basic level skills education and training,
- device assistance training, and work simplification (laundry, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, eating, etc.
Medical Social Worker
Medical social workers create long range plans, such as advance care planning, and educate both patients and their families about community resources and support. Medical social services include:
- Assessing social and emotional factors,
- advanced care planning
- community resource planning,
- advanced directives,
- crisis intervention,
- teaching regarding coping with loss and change.
Home Health Aide
is a service that makes a positive impact on the lives of the sick, disabled, and elderly. It assist patients with completing everyday personal tasks such as dressing, bathing and a variety of hygiene needs. It includes assistance in everyday duties such as shopping, transportation and medical appointments.
Private Duty Care
Professional and trained home caregivers take care of your loved ones in a way that ensures meeting the requirements of their individual needs.